No announcement yet.
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I use Gmail. All i found was the mail from joining the forum.

Comment

• you could email the devs if you know the email address that you used? but I would wait for a dev response
      Legendary key holder since 20/12/2010

Co-op Digital Deluxe Bundle supporter I hope GD is a success

Comment

• Originally posted by Viiral View Post
        I use Gmail. All i found was the mail from joining the forum.
        Use this link to have your key resent. This is actually on the 'buy now' page at the bottom.

http://www.grimdawn.com/lostkey.php
        Legendary Key Holder Upgraded - Digital Deluxe Edition

Comment

• Originally posted by NZSpy View Post
          Use this link to have your key resent.

http://www.grimdawn.com/lostkey.php
          I just tried that.. no mail :\

Comment

• That sucks. I'd just shoot them an email.

Comment

• Originally posted by Viiral View Post
              I just tried that.. no mail :\
              Email me with all the information you have. Your name, the email addresses you may have used, type of the key, etc etc

We will find it.

support@crateentertainment.com

Comment

• Alright, thanks

email sent.
                Last edited by Viiral; 04-18-2012, 06:20 PM.

Comment

• It's wonderful to see how quickly this project is receiving support. Almost at 100K.

I really value having physical copies of games (as these might become increasingly rare), so I'm aiming for the $100 tier. However, it seems a large part of the GD community frown upon this option. As much as the next person, I'd like for Crate to get as much money as possible out of Kickstarter for GD's development, but I really would appreciate having a physical copy, which I think might become a very rare item in the future. I would like to hear from the developers what they think about the orders for physical copies. Would they also rather have people pledge under $100 so they don't have to produce too many physical copies, or encourage those in the $100 and over tiers to not ask for boxed versions? Or are they confident that the physical media won't have too much of an impact on the available funds?

One last question; if the $280K target isn't reached, does that mean no one will receive physical copies and what happens to the money that was pledged up until that point?

Even closer to 100K now...
                  Last edited by juice; 04-18-2012, 06:34 PM.

Comment

• Woah a few hours ago it was at like 74.000 and now it skyrocketed to 94.000$. This is pretty amazing.
                    "It may take centuries to rise but once the Ice starts moving even mountains will yield."
                    - Armant, Prophet of the Northern Empire

"Buying things enhances my gaming experience."

Comment

• Originally posted by juice View Post
                      One last question; if the $280K target isn't reached, does that mean no one will receive physical copies and what happens to the money that was pledged up until that point?
                      please see my previous post

Comment

• Originally posted by juice View Post
                        It's wonderful to see how quickly this project is receiving support. Almost at 100K.

I really value having physical copies of games (as these might become increasingly rare), so I'm aiming for the $100 tier. However, it seems a large part of the GD community frown upon this option. As much as the next person, I'd like for Crate to get as much money as possible out of Kickstarter for GD's development, but I really would appreciate having a physical copy, which I think might become a very rare item in the future. I would like to hear from the developers what they think about the orders for physical copies. Would they also rather have people pledge under $100 so they don't have to produce too many physical copies, or encourage those in the $100 and over tiers to not ask for boxed versions? Or are they confident that the physical media won't have too much of an impact on the available funds?

Even closer to 100K now...
                        What is comes down to is that a lot of people like having physical stuff, and we need some way to get their attention. We're happy to give them stuff they desire if that's what gets their support. While it does result in slightly less money going directly to the development of Grim Dawn, it still helps us out a lot, and makes fans of the game happy. It's really still a win-win situation.

Kickstarter is all or nothing funding, so if the goal isn't reached we don't get any money (it simply isn't taken out of peoples accounts), and likewise, noone gets any rewards.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rhis View Post
                          ...so if the goal isn't reached we don't get any money.
                          One day, $100,000. You'll (we'll?) get there.

Thanks for the answers.

Comment

• Physical Copies

I really believe the cost of physical copies of the game should be at the $50 price point, and the increased cost of producing more of them would be worth it. I'd bet more people would jump up from the $18 to the $50 just to have it, just from reading comments and posts here and there Just my 2 cents, I'm freakin estatic that this game is getting the funding it deserves. Keep up the good work guys, and thanks for all the hard work!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jmb42088 View Post
                              I really believe the cost of physical copies of the game should be at the $50 price point, and the increased cost of producing more of them would be worth it. I'd bet more people would jump up from the $18 to the $50 just to have it, just from reading comments and posts here and there Just my 2 cents, I'm freakin estatic that this game is getting the funding it deserves. Keep up the good work guys, and thanks for all the hard work!!
                              You forget how much it costs to actually develop the physical copy which I believe is the reason for the higher tier. It is worth it to us but it doesn't really help Crate. This price-point isn't much different to other KS projects I have seen.

Comment

• I have a feeling this thread will become quite a massive during this one month period.

I have a strong feeling that the sum will bypass that threshold quite easily! I personally have spread the word around quite a bit, hope everything little helps.

Comment

Working...
                                X