• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome music! Thanks for sharing!
    _______
    Legendary Fan & KickStart Supporter

Comment

Mmmm... I love the melancholic mood.

It would be a very nice transition between harsh fights. In fact, it reminds me the "safe place" songs in the Resident Evil saga : a place which offers a tiny sentiment of security tainted with sadness, in the midst of a hostile and apocalyptic world.

Comment

its a pity its short, could have done to be a couple of minutes longer, but apart from that it just stunning at the quality of it
        I got exactly the same feeling from the previous track. The two songs are amazing, they really have some great inspiration. Then you begin to imagine a "growing" for these songs, a further development that would make them not only amazing but also unforgetable like those few classics of the genre.

Anyway, the songs as they are right now are a great teaser for the game.

In a sense the song reminded me of the Daggerfall Over Snow. One of the classics!

Comment

This might be my favorite so far.
          Great job, Soundz!

Comment

Great track, really enjoying it! Thanks.

Comment

heard it a number of times, but could not think of a situation where it would fit exactly... it's not like it's tragic, just sad and gloomy. well congrats for the gd work!

Comment

Wow.I really like it. Great job. Someone else mentioned haunting and I have to agree. Also, I love whats going on in the background behind the piano.
                Last edited by zoebatty; 04-18-2012, 03:57 PM. Reason: typo
                Legendary x2

Finally able to donate to Kickstarter - and will purchase digital download before the end for hubby

Comment

Awesome! Very moody and mystical. Sort of a sense of optimistic desperation...(oxymoron much?)
                  Legendary key holder!...(This is my Boomstick!)

Comment

I really love this! It makes me kinda sad listening to it, and evokes images of sad lonely places in my mind. I cannot wait to see where it fits in the game.
                    Legendary Contributor/Supporter

Comment

i approve of this song title

Comment

Composer of the music here! (Don't have an official "Crate Employee" acct. unfortch)...

Just wanted to say thanks for all the feedback so far. We're super pumped for the soundtrack so far and we're excited to continue flushing out everything. All the comments so far have been very helpful, so keep 'em coming!

Comment

Originally posted by USA2000Gold View Post
                          Composer of the music here! (Don't have an official "Crate Employee" acct. unfortch)...

Just wanted to say thanks for all the feedback so far. We're super pumped for the soundtrack so far and we're excited to continue flushing out everything. All the comments so far have been very helpful, so keep 'em coming!
                          I'll ping Med to set you up with one.
                          Enjoy the silence.

Comment

We thank YOU! =)

Welcome on the forums! =)
                            --TQ:IT Death Effects Mod maker (DEM), Former ASYLUMSMOD, Masteries & Krater(alpha) Tester, Masteries Calculator maker--

Thorough GD info here: www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?p=71628&postcount=1

Best music label of all times: www.g7welcomingcommittee.com/

"Boxed Deluxe Edition" support

Comment

Hey music crew!

Don't let anyone put you down on your music (except perhaps me :P) because the music available so far has been incredible, something you would perhaps find in an AAA production.

Keep them coming. I will wait.
                              Now playing:

PC: Mount and Blade : Napoleonic Wars, League of Legends, Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne.

PS3: ---

Waiting for: Grim Dawn, Warcraft 4.

Comment

... dito ...

Comment

Working...
                                X