X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by medierra View Post
    We have a version of the video that we will release, probably tomorrow or monday, if we can't get a better run-through by then. Right now though I'm in tax-hell, so I won't get a chance to try some more run-throughs until later tonight.
    But you have finished your battles with the compression tunings of youtube in advance, right?

Comment

We have a version of the video that we will release, probably tomorrow or monday, if we can't get a better run-through by then. Right now though I'm in tax-hell, so I won't get a chance to try some more run-throughs until later tonight.
      I just did my taxes recently as well...I miss the days of getting refunds lol.

Oh, and dude, this thread was NOT nice! I hope you get audited this year
      "I've always felt that a person's intelligence is directly reflected by the number of conflicting points of view he can entertain simultaneously on the same topic."

Comment

I nearly shit my pants when I read the forum title. That was just pure evil
        J-J-J-Jenga!!!!!!!

Comment

What the hell.

Cock tease.
          Now playing:

PC: Mount and Blade : Napoleonic Wars, League of Legends, Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne.

PS3: ---

Waiting for: Grim Dawn, Warcraft 4.

Comment

Looking forward to this, that rpgwatch link was too quick for me.

Comment

This video accurately sums up my feelings after reading this thread; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpUYjpKg9KY

Comment

yerkyerk, I think I got the perfect song to go with breaking stuff and it fits so well with how I feel while waiting: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEGmRBmJjRA

Comment

Man such a tease...
                  Early adopter Legendary Contributor/Supporter.

"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction"~ Blaise Pascal

“Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.” ~ Italian proverb

Comment

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

My patience was murdered. EvilMedierra shows his face, yet again.
                    Proud Member of the Patriotic Grim Dawn Criticism Club

Comment

Here it is guys!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

Comment

Omg it's even better than I had anticipated.

Comment

Originally posted by ASYLUM101 View Post
                          Omg it's even better than I had anticipated.
                          The combat looks so fluid. Top notch animators at work.
                          Proud Member of the Patriotic Grim Dawn Criticism Club

Comment

im not buying this game now!" IN BIG LETTERS"
                            legendary fan

it is better to die for the emperor then to live for your self.

Comment

Man those effects just seemed to roll right off the screen!

Comment

Who would have thought: I was expecting a good game, but not the best game in the history, which is obvious after watching this vid!
                                - Ia! Ia! Cthulhu Ftaghn!
                                - Gesundheit.

My channel (aka "proof that I am really wasting my time with random things"):

Comment

Working...
                                X