X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-April Fools Video Thread (Closed)

Will be posted here when it is finished...

Edit - ok, ok, enough is enough. Closing this to get ready for the real-deal which should be posted within the next 24 hours unless something goes horribly wrong. Definitely still before the end of the year though!

ROFD (Rolling Ón Floor, Drooling)
    Legendary Fan Edition Owner.
    1st game Alpha and Beta access
    I'm Grim Dawn - And I'm Proud of It

Comment

That made my heart skip a beat

Comment

Originally posted by medierra View Post
        Will be posted here when it is finished...
        FINISH IT NOW!

lol thanks med.. the whole community has been waiting for this for a long time..
        Now playing:

PC: Mount and Blade : Napoleonic Wars, League of Legends, Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne.

PS3: ---

Waiting for: Grim Dawn, Warcraft 4.

Comment

ahhhhh.. what a dick.

Comment

I read the title and said "bullshit!" out of excitement.
            Turns out it was bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by imthedan View Post
              ahhhhh.. what a dick.
              Seriously -_-

Comment

med you deserve to have your fourm spamed now............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ........ :P our first troll on the fourm is med
                legendary fan

it is better to die for the emperor then to live for your self.

Comment

haha, nice one Med!

This will become my main thread of this week, checkin' it 20 times a day. ^^
                  Can hardly wait for it...

Comment

Originally posted by imthedan View Post
                    ahhhhh.. what a dick.
                    I know right?!

Comment

medierra, any luck getting the game to cooperate so far?

It should normally be like this, you record almost thoroughly impressive video, but there's SOMETHING little that bugs you and you just can't cut it out from the middle anyway!

I guess GD communitys F5-buttons are about to wear off.

Comment

dude my pants were already unzipped and everything. What are you gunna do about it now?!

Seriously that was mean.
                        "It may take centuries to rise but once the Ice starts moving even mountains will yield."
                        - Armant, Prophet of the Northern Empire

"Buying things enhances my gaming experience."

Comment

I can't wait! But I will.
                          _______
                          Legendary Fan & KickStart Supporter

Comment

Originally posted by Shinrou View Post
                            medierra, any luck getting the game to cooperate so far?

It should normally be like this, you record almost thoroughly impressive video, but there's SOMETHING little that bugs you and you just can't cut it out from the middle anyway!

I guess GD communitys F5-buttons are about to wear off.
                            We have a version of the video that we will release, probably tomorrow or monday, if we can't get a better run-through by then. Right now though I'm in tax-hell, so I won't get a chance to try some more run-throughs until later tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Scryer View Post
                              I can't wait! But I will.
                              NOT IF I WAIT BETTER.

Wait, that makes no sense.

Comment

Working...
                              X