X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New music posted

This will probably be the last new track for a while until the music guys cook up another batch. Check it out and enjoy!

http://www.grimdawn.com/media_music.php

Very nice, definitely liking the music tracks, and the drums are great, they'll get the heart pounding when playing.
    "All is cloaked in darkness and the darkness is my home. I shun the light but still I fight, until the dark is safe once again"

Comment

Amazing! Thanks again for another great score!
      _______
      Legendary Fan & KickStart Supporter

Comment

Again, awesome music direction. Love the feel this is going to give the game. Can't wait to play a test version and hear the music to trully appreciate it.
        Legendary Key Holder

Comment

This has a great vibe to it, very reminiscent of some of the better stuff from the Diablo and Diablo II soundtracks, with a little Fallout (the interplay stuff) mixed in. Me likes. I'm starting to dig the music the more I listen to it.
          http://www.furaffinity.net/user/zidders/
          "Shared pain is lessened.Shared joy is increased.Thus we refute entropy."
          -Spider Robinson

Comment

The music gets a bit tedious after a couple of minutes, but I keep forgetting most game's soundtracks are done for the atmosphere: you don't want to be taken out of the game just to listen to the music while you are in the middle of a fight! As a background music it should work perfectly, now every time I hear a music I wonder how it will be used...Fight music? Exploration music? Town music? So far I prefer them to the ones in TQ:IT.
            - Ia! Ia! Cthulhu Ftaghn!
            - Gesundheit.

My channel (aka "proof that I am really wasting my time with random things"):

Comment

the sound is very important in a game
              great music .. I love it already

Community Games

Comment

I like the part that starts 3:20 and it get's even better at 4:17.

Comment

Originally posted by eisprinzessin View Post
                  I like the part that starts 3:20 and it get's even better at 4:17.
                  yeaa great!!!

Community Games

Comment

I can feel the tension in the tracks. I guess it's gonna really fit in perfectly.

Comment

This was another great track!

Comment

Another wonderful track! It has kind of a "haunted old west" sound to it, I think
                        Donít be afraid! Itís simple math. Block of cheese, plus tortillas, plus heat, equals melted goodness and the key to discovering Truth. ... Substitute your brain and The Oracle where appropriate.
                        -- Lucious Aldin

Comment

I am loving the drums.
                          Its the kind of music where I could picture you having to chase down a boss who keeps taunting you and luring you deeper into its lair while you fight of swarms of minions.
                          High Priestess of The Cult of Crate

Legendary Supporter upgraded to Boxed Deluxe Edition
                          I play for grass of course!

Comment

Make sure to give Soundz cookies this week in addition to his usual peanuts from all of us in the GD community
                            Last edited by Renevent; 02-04-2011, 08:08 PM.
                            "I've always felt that a person's intelligence is directly reflected by the number of conflicting points of view he can entertain simultaneously on the same topic."

Comment

AWESOME.
                              The cymbals going the whole time are really cool.

Comment

Working...
                              X