No announcement yet.
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grim Dawn Soundtrack Ready for Download!

The Grim Dawn original soundtrack is now available in various formats on your Humble Store page for anyone with the $35 Pioneer version or higher (not including the $48 Co-op expansion bundle).

If you've forgotten how to find your store page, use this to email yourself the link: https://www.humblebundle.com/store/keyresender

Hope you enjoy!

News about Act 2 release coming later in the week!

If you have a tier which indicates that it should receive the soundtrack but don't see it on your Humble Store page, contact us at salessupport@crateentertainment.com and we'll see that it gets resolved. Please include the email tied to your Humble account so that we can track it down.

<3 Thank you

Comment

Sweet! Thanks medierra.
      Currently playing: Vindictus, Path of Exile: Forsaken Masters, and........real life

Waiting for: nothing at the moment

Comment

Great news!
        Cavar
        Legendary Key Holder since February 2010

Kickstarter Contributor - Hoarder's Edition - 5/2/2012

Comment

Excellent! Thanks so much. My Ipod is very happy right now.

Comment

this is awesome news, as the music for the game is so damn awesome, nice one devs!
            Legendary key holder since 20/12/2010

Co-op Digital Deluxe Bundle supporter I hope GD is a success

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

is anyone else having issues playing the music? I'm run into a odd issue, I downloaded the MP3, but they won't play, I can play other MP3 tracks, and tracks from HB, but oddly, the music fro GD will not play, I tried to download the zip again and still no joy, winrar says that the zip is undamaged, so really not sure what is wrong, so anyone on windows 7 and having issues playing the music? as itas driving me crazy.

this is the error Im getting

File Source (Async.)::Output

==========================
                Unable to get audio/video information.

Media Type 0:
                --------------------------
                Unknown

[ AM_MEDIA_TYPE ]
                + majortype: MEDIATYPE_Stream {E436EB83-524F-11CE-9F53-0020AF0BA770}
                + subtype: MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1Audio {E436EB87-524F-11CE-9F53-0020AF0BA770}
                + formattype: TIME_FORMAT_NONE {00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000}
                + bFixedSizeSamples: 1
                + bTemporalCompression: 0
                + lSampleSize: 1
                + cbFormat: 0

Unable to get audio/video information.

Media Type 1:
                --------------------------
                Unknown

[ AM_MEDIA_TYPE ]
                + majortype: MEDIATYPE_Stream {E436EB83-524F-11CE-9F53-0020AF0BA770}
                + subtype: TIME_FORMAT_NONE {00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000}
                + formattype: TIME_FORMAT_NONE {00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000}
                + bFixedSizeSamples: 1
                + bTemporalCompression: 0
                + lSampleSize: 1
                + cbFormat: 0

Last edited by matthewfarmery; 02-23-2014, 08:11 PM.
                Legendary key holder since 20/12/2010

Co-op Digital Deluxe Bundle supporter I hope GD is a success

Comment

I am not having any issue with the mp3 version when I was running it from WinAMP. Of course, I am on Windows 8.
                  Currently playing: Vindictus, Path of Exile: Forsaken Masters, and........real life

Waiting for: nothing at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by matthewfarmery View Post
                    is anyone else having issues playing the music? I'm run into a odd issue, I downloaded the MP3, but they won't play, I can play other MP3 tracks, and tracks from HB, but oddly, the music fro GD will not play, I tried to download the zip again and still no joy, winrar says that the zip is undamaged, so really not sure what is wrong, so anyone on windows 7 and having issues playing the music? as itas driving me crazy.

Did you try different media players ?
                    When you look into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Sweet! I know what Ill be listening to tonight after work. I wasnt expecting access to this content until release

@matthewfarmery

I downloaded the mp3 and its working fine for me.
                      GG WP

Comment

I love track 6!
                        Cavar
                        Legendary Key Holder since February 2010

Kickstarter Contributor - Hoarder's Edition - 5/2/2012

Comment

Thanks for OST ! It is very good !
                          When you look into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Originally posted by matthewfarmery View Post

This may be it: here are two "files", one of which contains metadata and other junk, which is for Mac users only. Regardless, they still show up for PC folks as a 1kb dummy file (may look like ".01 Devil's Crossing" instead of "01 Devil's Crossing").

So, PC folks need only import the actual mp3 file. It's super deceiving, I know, ugh.

Sorry for the confusion. Hopefully that's the issue here.

Comment

Awesome! Thank you!
                              Legendary Fan since Nov.2011

Comment

Working...
                              X