X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and recoloring for a other unique with the same art is a good idea if they are really different. i think the GD team will make a good work

Comment

TQ had a ridiculous amount of models; I found it a bit of a shame that so many were for the lower levels and you never saw them back. I think there was a lot more reusability with those items. Kind of a shame to find a rare catch (an epic sword), only to see that it couldn't even beat the current green you were wearing, let alone last longer than 1 act.

Comment

Retexturing existing models is the best way to inexpensively create new weapons/armor that still look unique. Recolors are second best, but not quite as good. I'd be perfectly fine with seeing a cool model reused a few times, especially if higher level versions had a more unique texture or particle effect applied.

Comment

cant Crate just make uniq items look total cool compared to normal items??

thats all :-P
          legendary fan
          10-May-2010 12:22:54 PM

Comment

define look total cool please

Comment

I think "Black square" look total cool.

Comment

Even though a lot of TQ items are low level (and worthless combat-wise after a short while), they still have a place and purpose in my Vaults besides, for untwinked challengers finding even a low level item can be a lucky break, as better stuff might not pop up for quite a while. So i would think they all have potential at some point, for some characters.
                Last edited by deimos; 05-31-2010, 07:54 AM.

Comment

There should be low-mid and high level uniques as well. It's an important treasure find balance.

I like zillion of equipment.(boosted with relics/runes, blue prints-crafts are badass) I trust and hope in Crate they make TQ:IT++ items!

Build and wonder/watch inventory(and figure out the best one to use) on my charecter is a very nice happy factor.
                  Last edited by MadWasp; 05-31-2010, 06:45 PM.
                  Official Legendary Grim Dawn Contributor (Diablo III KiLLeR )King among RPGZ! Chop it !

Gold Reward:

Silver Reward:

Comment

i think sacred had a good system with the low/high level uniques.. every unique can be dropped in higher levels too.. example: there is a level 14 unique droped in the easy mode and in normal mode there is a level 28 with higher stats.. that is a system that is good for those who think the good art model must existing in higher levels too but the game was not really good.

Comment

Scaled items were a good idea. I don't think they have a place in GD, especially when I FULLY expect crafting to be the more important mechanic for item creation rather than magic finding and farming. (The opinions expressed in this message are expectation rather than fact {maybe hope, too}).

Anyways.

For anyone that played Sacred before ver1.5 can remember Brave-Mart with the bartering / merchant skill. Finding lvl 20 amulets that were RIDICULOUSLY op. Those were the days.
                      It may also be surprising to know that some players prefer different play-styles.
                      It is not censorship, it is called Whack a mole.
                      I guess it only makes sense for Ghosts'n Goblins to go online. I mean, online is the current realm of people running around in their underwear, and Ghosts'n Goblins pretty much invented running around in your underwear.

Comment

I like magic find suffix or prefix.....

Anyone else ?
                        Official Legendary Grim Dawn Contributor (Diablo III KiLLeR )King among RPGZ! Chop it !

Gold Reward:

Silver Reward:

Comment

Originally posted by MadWasp View Post
                          I like magic find suffix or prefix.....

Anyone else ?
                          It has its "fun factor" but it would be too easily misused. Taking a boss down to 1% health, quickly equipping the best MF gear available only to deliver the last blow and collect the spoils.

Me, i think it's best to leave it out. Gives every player and every toon the same chance of getting their hands on the good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by deimos View Post
                            It has its "fun factor" but it would be too easily misused. Taking a boss down to 1% health, quickly equipping the best MF gear available only to deliver the last blow and collect the spoils.

Me, i think it's best to leave it out. Gives every player and every toon the same chance of getting their hands on the good stuff.
                            Maybe every boss immmune to magic find....

Magic find only works with lesser (normal mobs).

Gold Reward:

Silver Reward:

Comment

I think there will not be MF (and I pass on +% XP items too), but drop chances shall be affected by set items (you are wearing??!?), so that you might be able to complete it before you've outgrown the set.

Comment

Ugh, magic find gear? NOOOOO. That crap is retarded. Waste of a perfectly good affix.

Comment

Working...
                                X