X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Milewide View Post
    Oh yes, Grim Dawn on Broadway. It is only a matter of time.
    We should start small though. Grim Dawn in the Park, Grim Dawn flashmobs,...

I feel like 280K is just teasing us all today. Seems like HOURS that its been sitting in the 259K range and if this is anything like what happened yesterday I'll get up tomorrow and cheer for it having hit 265K!

Comment

I think that if pledges keep coming in at a rate of about 2,000 a day, Crate will comfortably get the funding it needs with some time to spare.

Yesterday (by 12 midnight) I was hoping that the number would hit about 260k, and it was able to reach 261k. And just now 2:35 ET it's at 262k. So obviously that's a good sign. At a rate of 2k a day we will hit the goal with 4 days to spare.

Comment

I don't think theres a question anymore if we're gonna reach the goal. It would be nice to get some more $ for the game developement though. I think that GM will manage to get around 300K by the end of kickstarter.
        Legendary Fan since Nov.2011

Comment

Im am not condifdent we will reach the goal, but I would have liked it if if it had reached the goal sooner and allowed for more money on top

maybe a few people wil twitter accounts could tweet totalbiscuit https://twitter.com/#!/totalbiscuit

maybe if he did a feature on this game, maybe that will raise awareness, I hav e tweeted him, so maybe if a few others do, he may prompt him to do a feature on HD and get more people to fund the game

no harm in trying, we could really use his help right about now
          Legendary key holder since 20/12/2010

Co-op Digital Deluxe Bundle supporter I hope GD is a success

Comment

Short answer: Yes.
            Long answer: Absolutely.

(I always wanted to do this)

Anyway I think with only 14.500$ and 13 days left it can be positive about reaching the goal. I would be very surprised if it didn't.
            I think medierra said that the funding usually peak at the start and at the end of the kickstarter-period so the actualy question is how much they will make.
            "It may take centuries to rise but once the Ice starts moving even mountains will yield."
            - Armant, Prophet of the Northern Empire

"Buying things enhances my gaming experience."

Comment

Re:

Good points everyone, spread the word on social media and explain to people this is a studio that is trying to be the next "Blizzard" and they need help. Diablo 3 is getting the press attention because Blizzard is making a ton of money off WoW still. I'd like to see an mmo based on Grim Dawn in the future. Mmo sites are very good about spreading word.

Comment

Erm maybe not the "next Blizzard"

I love Blizzard's products but I'm starting to have more and more doubts and concerns about them. I don't think they're nearly the same company that made SC and D2 back in the late 90s.

I'm hoping we hit 267K by midnight ET.

Comment

Originally posted by matthewfarmery View Post
                  maybe a few people wil twitter accounts could tweet totalbiscuit https://twitter.com/#!/totalbiscuit

maybe if he did a feature on this game, maybe that will raise awareness, I hav e tweeted him, so maybe if a few others do, he may prompt him to do a feature on HD and get more people to fund the game
                  Please don't, he already check KS often enough, I don't think that spamming him will not change his mind if yes or no he will cover GD. It will only be more tedious for him or his helpers to read through your spam.

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2012...arter-dilemma/

Comment

That's no longer a question. It will absolutely reach the goal.

Comment

Is it not possible to send TB, RPS, Eldergeek etc some playable pre-alpha code? TB alone would likely raise the funding level between $30-100k and the only thing the GD Kickstarter truly lacks is publicity.

Failing that, video appeals from Crate with the developers discussing the game with the same passion and commitment as they display on their posts in this forum could also make a huge difference.
                      Last edited by koovan; 05-06-2012, 08:50 AM.

Comment

I agree with koovan.

Comment

Happy to see they will reach their goal. I love the art, music and gameplay so far. I am sure many will too as long as they try to get as much exposure as possible they will be fine.

Comment

Definitely get TotalBiscuit involved. This guy makes me buy games like potato chips.

+ think I might get a copy for my bro through the kickstarter. Still 12 more days to go, hmm, there's time!!!
                            ~. Legendary Edition Owner .~

~. Digital Collector Edition Owner & Kickstarter Backer .~

~. Grim Dawn, Project Eternity, Divinity: Original Sin and Star Citizen. It feels good to be a PC gamer~

Comment

269k, roughly 1PM ET. Will we see 271-272 by midnight ET?

Comment

Yeah getting Total Biscuit involved will do wonders. Many people follow him.

Comment

Working...
                                X