X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What?!

You've been secretly developing a "sequel" to one of my favourite games ever without telling me?!
    I just found out about Grim Dawn yesterday and I'm glad I did!

Hi Shachi,

So, how did you find out about our little secret? :;

... welcome to the forums.

Comment

Who's the snitch that told you of this awesome game being made

Welcome to the forums and community.
      You are now looking at a new owner of the Hoarders Edition for $250. :-)

We are that much closer now.

Comment

I was expressing my frustration to a friend about upcoming Diablo 3's total lack of skill/attribute allocation.
        Titan Quest's great point system was brought up in the discussion.

Led by this discussion, I installed Titan Quest to refresh my memory of one of the greatest games ever made and of course snatched the newest version of SoulSeekkor's Defiler to eventually unlock legendary difficulty at level 20 (masochism in gaming <3).

Defiler showed a very small scrolling box about a "Titan Quest spiritual successor Grim Dawn" and here I am.

Comment

Originally posted by Shachi View Post
          I was expressing my frustration to a friend about upcoming Diablo 3's total lack of skill/attribute allocation.

Led by this discussion, I installed Titan Quest to refresh my memory of one of the greatest games ever made and of course snatched the newest version of SoulSeekkor's Defiler to eventually unlock legendary difficulty at level 20 (masochism in gaming <3).

Defiler showed a very small scrolling box about a "Titan Quest spiritual successor Grim Dawn" and here I am.
          Welcome then!

Comment

Originally posted by Shachi View Post

Hej!
            I got here basically the same way you did .
            "It may take centuries to rise but once the Ice starts moving even mountains will yield."
            - Armant, Prophet of the Northern Empire

"Buying things enhances my gaming experience."

Comment

even I had followed the same path, though not to unlock leg difficulty at level 20:P! i just wanted an infinite stack of pots.

welcome to the forums and glad you ended up joining the community.

Comment

Working...
              X