X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happens if.....?

What happens to this project if you don't get the $280,000 donations you need to run it? will it be kicked out or unfinished?
    And for the 3 price offers you have to buy the game to they support the $ for the kickstarter or help with the $280,00 budget?
    I wanna donate but no cash to do so but you have my moral support!
    Hope this game rocks and is a successor to tq and tqit and I'm sure it will be !
    I know its still early but do you guys have a release date in mind?
    Will it have at least 4 player coop or more?
    Last edited by goro3d; 04-19-2012, 01:19 AM.

Hi, welcome to the forums, I'll have a go at answering your questions, I'm sure people will correct me if I'm wrong.

I believe that if the Kickstarter target is not met, nothing much changes, development will probably continue at a slower pace with donations from the existing order system.

Do you mean the 3 price offers on this website (Normal / Epic / Legendary)? If so I do not believe that they count toward the $280,000 Kickstart and they continue to fund the development in the existing manner.

The game should have co-op for more than 4 players
    Join in on IRC! irc.quakenet.org #grimdawn

No IRC Client? Use Webchat! - http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=grimdawn

Comment

The game should have co-op for more than 4 players
      I would imagine the coop working the same as TQIT's aka up to 6 people can play at once ( i think it was 6)

Comment

If these are the price offers yes these are what I'm talking about The buy now features!
        Great I love coop I have a lot of fun in coop rpg's like diablo2, titan quest Immortal Throne and the best RPS game ever Borderlands!

Comment

Yes thats what I mean, the Buy Now! options do not count toward the Kickstarter.

The best way to contribute is via the Kickstarter website. http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...ment/grim-dawn

Comment

As much as I want to donate I have no money all my money is tied up in other things!
            Also do you think you will be able to purchase this through steam?

Comment

The plan is to make the game available on steam but this is not yet confirmed. I do not see any reason why it would not be though.

Comment

If it does come out via steam I'll try to get some money and get at least the $20.00 version of the game!

Comment

If you support now, your money goes directly to CRATE which helps them add new content, depending on how much they get.

Comment

Like I said I'm broke and all my money is tied up otherwise I would purchase the $32.00 version of the game!

Comment

Originally posted by goro3d View Post
                      Like I said I'm broke and all my money is tied up otherwise I would purchase the $32.00 version of the game!
                      Nothing wrong with not having funds. As long as we get the word out that will certainly help the kickstarter as well.
                      Blood for the Blood god!

Comment

Sorry about my reply it came off kinda rude but I'm spreading the word but a lot of my friends are tight on funds too but hey you never know they might help as well.

Comment

Yes, as mentioned earlier the game is going to be released regardless of the success of the Kickstarter project. The content development may just be slower, given that the money raised (according the the KS video) is going towards hiring more full time members onto their team.

Hopefully it does get on steam, after all, its a great platform that has helped a great deal of indie games break into the bigger market.

Comment

well the KS funds we will or should see a faster release, but the game will happen regardless if KS is successful or not

I hope it is, its going to be awesome, really looking forward to it

so hi from me and welcome
                            Legendary key holder since 20/12/2010

Co-op Digital Deluxe Bundle supporter I hope GD is a success

Comment

Working...
                            X