X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donations/support post Kickstarter?

What is the plan for donators/support after Kickstarter is over?

Will there be any pre-purchase goodies, since the game will still be 12 months or so away, or will it just be the standard alpha/beta access?

If there is nothing it might be incentive for people to pledge through Kickstarter.
    medierra
    "When you play GD it will feel like being punched in the face by a drunk grizzly bear. Thats how awesome it is.

... wait is that awesome? ok, how about - its like you're drunk and a grizzly bear is punching you but... no wait... its like you're drunk, you punch a grizzly bear in the face but the bear is also drunk, so it just explodes into gibs."

Originally posted by medierra View Post
    We will be phasing out the old pre-order system and so will be taking it off-line [...] We will be revising the purchase options and putting it back up sometime after the Kickstarter campaign ends.
    let's see with what they will come up

Comment

Originally posted by eisprinzessin View Post
      let's see with what they will come up
      I gathered that...I was wanting details!!

I guess I can forgive them for not having any details yet.
      medierra
      "When you play GD it will feel like being punched in the face by a drunk grizzly bear. Thats how awesome it is.

... wait is that awesome? ok, how about - its like you're drunk and a grizzly bear is punching you but... no wait... its like you're drunk, you punch a grizzly bear in the face but the bear is also drunk, so it just explodes into gibs."

Comment

Working...
      X