X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New forums background/art download for desktop?

Hey guys,

Would you be so kind to upload the forums background image or any concept art for that matter somewhere for us to download? It would be lovely to have it on desktop..please? =)

1680x1050
    1920x1080

Or just whatever you have..

Thanks!

Cheers,

i.n.s.a.n.e
    --TQ:IT Death Effects Mod maker (DEM), Former ASYLUMSMOD, Masteries & Krater(alpha) Tester, Masteries Calculator maker--

Thorough GD info here: www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?p=71628&postcount=1

Best music label of all times: www.g7welcomingcommittee.com/

"Boxed Deluxe Edition" support

Originally posted by i.n.s.a.n.e View Post
    Would you be so kind to upload the forums background image or any concept art for that matter somewhere for us to download? It would be lovely to have it on desktop..please? =)

1680x1050
    1920x1080

Or just whatever you have..
    Can't you just save the background ? I know I could (am using Firefox, right click - View Background Image, then right click - Save Image As) , it's 1920x1080 btw

Comment

Originally posted by mamba View Post
      Can't you just save the background ? I know I could (am using Firefox, right click - View Background Image, then right click - Save Image As) , it's 1920x1080 btw
      Doesn't quite work for Chrome.

Comment

Did it this morning with Chrome @ work but on Firefox @ home I can also find the link through viewing the page source.

View Page Source --> click mainstylesheet.css

You will find a line like this:
        background-image:url(webfiles/mainbackground.jpg)

So http://www.grimdawn.com/webfiles/mainbackground.jpg

BTW the image is 1920x1080
        Last edited by vletr; 03-08-2012, 09:11 PM.

Comment

*shrug*

When I look at the source I can only see the "mainstrip" image, which is a gray block.

Comment

Huh, this seems very Sleepy Hollow to me. Nice and gloomy.
            It may also be surprising to know that some players prefer different play-styles.
            It is not censorship, it is called Whack a mole.
            I guess it only makes sense for Ghosts'n Goblins to go online. I mean, online is the current realm of people running around in their underwear, and Ghosts'n Goblins pretty much invented running around in your underwear.

Comment

grab this : http://www.grimdawn.com/webfiles/mainbackground.jpg
              Last edited by jiaco; Tomorrow at 11:34 PM.

Comment

Yeah, I solved it myself yesterday, forgot to let you guys know. Thanks a lot for help though, awesome picture!

Anyway, would be nice if we've started seeing more of these coming from Crate! =)
                --TQ:IT Death Effects Mod maker (DEM), Former ASYLUMSMOD, Masteries & Krater(alpha) Tester, Masteries Calculator maker--

Thorough GD info here: www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?p=71628&postcount=1

Best music label of all times: www.g7welcomingcommittee.com/

"Boxed Deluxe Edition" support

Comment

Working...
                X