Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It looks fantastic! A more than welcome change
    My Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/klo0ga

Comment

Strangely enough, I didn't seem to get it the first few times I visited pages... just got it now though and it looks good...

Comment

Originally posted by Father Squid View Post
        Strangely enough, I didn't seem to get it the first few times I visited pages... just got it now though and it looks good...
        I think the image has to load for a while if it's your first time coming to the forum after it's been implemented.
        "It may take centuries to rise but once the Ice starts moving even mountains will yield."
        - Armant, Prophet of the Northern Empire

"Buying things enhances my gaming experience."

Comment

Whoa! That looks great!

I've been here several times today since this thread started, and yet the first I saw of this was just now when I refreshed the page. Then it came up instantly.

Again, very nice . Who is the artist we can thank for this?
          Donít be afraid! Itís simple math. Block of cheese, plus tortillas, plus heat, equals melted goodness and the key to discovering Truth. ... Substitute your brain and The Oracle where appropriate.
          -- Lucious Aldin

Comment

Nicely looking! Good work! =)
            --TQ:IT Death Effects Mod maker (DEM), Former ASYLUMSMOD, Masteries & Krater(alpha) Tester, Masteries Calculator maker--

Thorough GD info here: www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?p=71628&postcount=1

Best music label of all times: www.g7welcomingcommittee.com/

"Boxed Deluxe Edition" support

Comment

This is yet another one. Also looks very good.

Comment

Ah I thought I broke something.^^

Looks nice indeed but I think I like the old one better. The left side of this one seems to be shoved outside the screen (1280x1024).
                "It may take centuries to rise but once the Ice starts moving even mountains will yield."

Comment

Hmm, strange, should be centered. Maybe your browser didn't load the new CSS file.

Also, if you refresh again, there is now a dude on left. Rhis pointed out that it was sort of weird having a burning trash can as a major focus point.

You know how sometimes game studios produce amazing marketing art that creates this fantastic vision of what the game world is like but then you get in-game and it's really nothing like the art?

This is actually just a screenshot from the level editor with a few filters and a bit of paint-over to make it look like a painting. The final version has also been chopped up, shifted around and patched back up so that the right is in the center and the center is on the right. You may recognize it as the level that is the backdrop to the character selection screen and where the guy is now standing to the left is actually where your characters appear as you select them.

I'll post a screenshot of the latest character selection screen soon. The one in the media section is outdated.

Comment

Ah there is indeed a guy to the left. He is a bit in the dark so I didn't see him. What I meant was that the burning trash can is cut off at the left. I guess that's intended and just irritated me because before it wasn't cut off.

The left part of the picture appears to be a lot darker than the right side, it has a lot more "black" in it so there isn't much to see. :/
                    I like the right side though and maybe it's because the sun is shining through the window onto my screen that I can't see the darker parts too well.^^

Comment

I've noticed at least on my computer, it is darker in firefox than chrome or IE for some reason.

It is night here, so maybe once I see it during the day i'll want to lighten it up. I sized it up to 1920 because it seemed a shame to have so much of it hidden behind the website. You can see the rest of it to either side, although at smaller size, if you zoom out.

Comment

Yea I use Firefox and tried Opera as well. Both are about the same I guess.

Zoom: aaaaaaahhhhhhhh. Okay this is the first time that I regret having only a 17" monitor....

Comment

Originally posted by medierra View Post
                          Hmm, strange, should be centered. Maybe your browser didn't load the new CSS file.

Also, if you refresh again, there is now a dude on left. Rhis pointed out that it was sort of weird having a burning trash can as a major focus point.

You know how sometimes game studios produce amazing marketing art that creates this fantastic vision of what the game world is like but then you get in-game and it's really nothing like the art?

This is actually just a screenshot from the level editor with a few filters and a bit of paint-over to make it look like a painting. The final version has also been chopped up, shifted around and patched back up so that the right is in the center and the center is on the right. You may recognize it as the level that is the backdrop to the character selection screen and where the guy is now standing to the left is actually where your characters appear as you select them.

I'll post a screenshot of the latest character selection screen soon. The one in the media section is outdated.
                          Very nice idea! Now that you mention it, the right side is familiar. I just have a hard time focusing on anything else with that big greenish dude staring at me from the top right

I look forward to the day when I can hack him up into tiny bits as repayment *picks up two hefty blades and grins*
                          Donít be afraid! Itís simple math. Block of cheese, plus tortillas, plus heat, equals melted goodness and the key to discovering Truth. ... Substitute your brain and The Oracle where appropriate.
                          -- Lucious Aldin

Comment

I've noticed at least on my computer, it is darker in firefox than chrome or IE for some reason.
                            The image is darker in IE and lighter in FF for me ...

Comment

Originally posted by Opal Monkey View Post
                              I just have a hard time focusing on anything else with that big greenish dude staring at me from the top right

I look forward to the day when I can hack him up into tiny bits as repayment *picks up two hefty blades and grins*
                              I dunno, you might find that harder than you think...

He's a major reason I haven't finished recording the occultist video yet. I do have an extensive compilation of clips where I get totally pwned though. Of course, it is probably a little less challenging when you're not also trying to make sure the gameplay looks good for a video and playing at reduced frame-rate.

Comment

I dunno, you might find that harder than you think...

He's a major reason I haven't finished recording the occultist video yet. I do have an extensive compilation of clips where I get totally pwned though.
                                *Picks up large shield and cowers behind it*

Sooooo... you wanna send me those clips so I can... umm... erm... Forget it. No lies. I just want to see them.
                                -- Lucious Aldin

Comment

Working...
                                X