X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by evil medierra View Post
    Hmm, honestly I'm not even sure why you guys want to see the video so bad, I mean, it's not like it was a video of... oh... oh wait, you though I was talking about a Grim Dawn video? Oh, you must have been so excited.

No, I'm truly sorry, I was just referring to this video of a bearded dragon playing ant-crusher

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTpld...source=message

Recently we've been exploring ways that we can change Grim Dawn gameplay to be more accessible to the bearded dragon audience, which we believe may be even larger of an untapped audience than the casual market was 10 years ago.
    I don't believe in santa any more
    Look into the face of the enemy, and rejoice!
    For to stand before him, to bask in his fury,
    is to tell him that you fear him not,
    and that he is within a sword-thrust of destruction.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar View Post
      I don't believe in santa any more
      You know he's just testing us, right?

No one can stand the power of the weepyzords! =))

We will get the video...eventually.
      --TQ:IT Death Effects Mod maker (DEM), Former ASYLUMSMOD, Masteries & Krater(alpha) Tester, Masteries Calculator maker--

Thorough GD info here: www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?p=71628&postcount=1

Best music label of all times: www.g7welcomingcommittee.com/

"Boxed Deluxe Edition" support

Comment

looks like there will be no video coming this Christmas, and considering its been ages since the last one, and OK the amount of sacrifices did slow down a bit, but the cult is still strong, but the Crate lords haven't answered our prays

which means, we are all sad bunnies, as we did hope for a video before Christmas, would have been nice to see the new UI and advancements the devs have done since the last one, we will continue to hope that our prays will be answered, as it will mean a great deal to the fans
        Legendary key holder since 20/12/2010

Co-op Digital Deluxe Bundle supporter I hope GD is a success

Comment

Sad Bunny
          Win7 Ultimate 64-bit
          Gigabyte X79-UD5
          16 GB RAM
          CPU: i7 3930K
          GPU: GTX Titan, Driver 344.48 (24 October)
          Soundcard: Creative SB Recon3D Fatal1ty Pro PCIe
          Monitor 27'' @ 2560*1440
          All running at stock speeds.

Comment

Originally posted by evil medierra View Post
            Recently we've been exploring ways that we can change Grim Dawn gameplay to be more accessible to the bearded dragon audience, which we believe may be even larger of an untapped audience than the casual market was 10 years ago.
            You are "evilfunny" jajajaja...

Comment

To be honest, I totally forgot about doing a video before the end of the year as other work and responsibilities stacked up. However, last night and today I started to see what I could put together. Some noticeable issues, mainly related to the recent UI changes needed to be tidied up, so I wasn't able to get anything done before the holiday.

So, I'm not sure when the video will be done but, I am working on doing one so that should give you something to look forward to in the not too distant future.

I wish everyone celebrating a happy holiday! See you on the other side...

Comment

That would be a nice present =)
                Happy holiday to you Medierra!

Comment

ahh well, if there are going to be a few issues, then better to tidy them up, would have been cool mind, but looking forward to the new vid as much as the alpha, any ETA on when that might start or too early?
                  Legendary key holder since 20/12/2010

Co-op Digital Deluxe Bundle supporter I hope GD is a success

Comment

Oh, the Alpha testing will start before Christmas, they are just not quite sure about what year yet
                    Win7 Ultimate 64-bit
                    Gigabyte X79-UD5
                    16 GB RAM
                    CPU: i7 3930K
                    GPU: GTX Titan, Driver 344.48 (24 October)
                    Soundcard: Creative SB Recon3D Fatal1ty Pro PCIe
                    Monitor 27'' @ 2560*1440
                    All running at stock speeds.

Comment

Originally posted by medierra View Post
                      To be honest, I totally forgot about doing a video before the end of the year as other work and responsibilities stacked up. However, last night and today I started to see what I could put together. Some noticeable issues, mainly related to the recent UI changes needed to be tidied up, so I wasn't able to get anything done before the holiday.

So, I'm not sure when the video will be done but, I am working on doing one so that should give you something to look forward to in the not too distant future.

I wish everyone celebrating a happy holiday! See you on the other side...
                      Thanks medierra for taking your time to answer this, and for working on the video, and bringing back my holiday spirit (even that the video cannot be completed this year). Where is now evil medierra (probably destroying someones other holday), we will get our video, muhahaha.
                      Look into the face of the enemy, and rejoice!
                      For to stand before him, to bask in his fury,
                      is to tell him that you fear him not,
                      and that he is within a sword-thrust of destruction.

Comment

My new year's resolution was to not eat the neighbourhood children if we got a Grim Dawn video for new years... oh well... Atleast they were tasty
                        100% edible!

Comment

Working...
                        X