X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, as I see more and more screen shots, I think I'll be buying the Legendary edition after I get my next pay check.
    -Insert witty saying here-

Comment

ill buy when open beta comes out.

TECHNOmancer

Comment

Hmm, I am wondering if there will be a noticeable increase in preorders since the disappointing recent news about D3.

A lot of people are venting on german forums and are posting alternatives; they even link to Grim Dawn.

So Crate, please hurry up!

P.S. Arthur, thanks again for retriving my legendary key!

Comment

Originally posted by Clueless View Post
          Hmm, I am wondering if there will be a noticeable increase in preorders since the disappointing recent news about D3.

A lot of people are venting on german forums and are posting alternatives; they even link to Grim Dawn.

So Crate, please hurry up!

I fall under this category. I am a big fan of TQ/IT, but I was also very excited about D3. But after the recent big reveal everyone was looking forward to, I am actually considering never buying a Blizzard game again. The diablo Incgamers forums had people ranting and listing alternatives. I checked them all out but when I found out Grim Dawn was from former TQ devs, it was the clear winner :-)

Comment

and the fact that there been some advertising of GD recently too, that mailbox vid, amongst others, so GD's fame is slowly raising, so I think GD and Crate are going to pretty well as a result, I think that 1113 legendary keys will probably be increased by a lot over the coming months
            Legendary key holder since 20/12/2010

Co-op Digital Deluxe Bundle supporter I hope GD is a success

Comment

Originally posted by DOOMER View Post

TECHNOmancer
              Is there going to be an open beta? I thought that's why the "Epic Fan Edition" was available.

Comment

Well after it thinking it over a bit I decided to shell out for the Legendary pre-order. I'm confident you guys will put that money to work !

Comment

Originally posted by Scottbee View Post
                  Originally posted by DOOMER View Post
                  Is there going to be an open beta? I thought that's why the "Epic Fan Edition" was available.
                  That's how I understand it, too. So far you can only buy in to alpha and beta. Maybe that's what DOOMER meant.

Comment

I'd be really interested to see how sales go through August, after the Diablo 3 News and coverage by RPS. I know I only heard of the game via the RPS Diablo article and bought the legendary edition soon after the interview, I bet quite a few others found it in similar ways! I think when an actual product is available and can be downloaded the moment people have paid, the balance will shift massively the other way to the regular edition being 80% ish and the legendary making up only 5%. It stands to reason the type of people who found their way here earlier are more likely to want to buy the one with early alpha access and be the most generous fans!

Comment

This is always interesting to keep an eye on;
                      http://www.google.com/insights/searc...Dawn%22&cmpt=q

Comment

Well done Crate!

Comment

That's awesome!

I can't imagine what the credits will be like...
                          _______
                          Legendary Fan & KickStart Supporter

Comment

nice one and heres another sale for yah

Wobbs
                            Grim Dawn Legendary Key Holder

Comment

Hi and welcome wobbler, nice to see you join the ranks of the legions of GD fans
                              Legendary key holder since 20/12/2010

Co-op Digital Deluxe Bundle supporter I hope GD is a success

Comment

I put the"combat video" on the well-known-multi-subject portal in my country.
                                Still waiting for my paycheck Till that time you have my spiritual support.

Comment

Working...
                                X