HOMEGAME GUIDEMEDIAFORUMBuy Now!CRATE

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
This topic is closed.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Grim Dawn is the best!

    Grim Dawn wished me happy birthday! Thanks guys! Anyone guess how old I am? I'll give you the hints of I'm married and my daughter is 17 months.




















    P.S. TQ sent me the exact same birthday wish, but I wasn't as excited about it.

  • #2
    Happy B-day MrFreckle.

    Aren't computers smart?

    Anyway, I have to guess 42, that is my favorite answer, but maybe more than 10 years off from your age in this case.
    Last edited by jiaco; Tomorrow at 11:34 PM.

    Comment


    • #3
      Happy B-Day and I guess 32?
      "My Honor Is My Life" - The Oath and Measure of a true Knight.

      Legendary Key holder.

      Comment


      • #4
        Happy birthday! That is if it's still the same day wherever you are

        For some reason 45 popped into my head as soon as the work guess came into play. But after reading the hint, I'll say 28.
        Donít be afraid! Itís simple math. Block of cheese, plus tortillas, plus heat, equals melted goodness and the key to discovering Truth. ... Substitute your brain and The Oracle where appropriate.
        -- Lucious Aldin

        Comment


        • #5
          I remember my 12 yr old son watching the cartoon (your avatar) Doug but my 8 yr old daughter didn't.
          So you either watched it in your youth or had kids around before your daughter was born.
          You also haven't received the year to month conversion chart yet for your kids age, I got mine in 2002.
          Based on that, I'm going to say 20...ish

          BTW... Happy Birthday

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Opal Monkey View Post
            Happy birthday! That is if it's still the same day wherever you are

            For some reason 45 popped into my head as soon as the work guess came into play. But after reading the hint, I'll say 28.
            OoOOOooo guessed exactly. Some kind of psychic Opal Monkey....

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by MrFreckle View Post
              OoOOOooo guessed exactly. Some kind of psychic Opal Monkey....
              Seriously?! Which one?
              Donít be afraid! Itís simple math. Block of cheese, plus tortillas, plus heat, equals melted goodness and the key to discovering Truth. ... Substitute your brain and The Oracle where appropriate.
              -- Lucious Aldin

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Opal Monkey View Post
                Seriously?! Which one?
                Hmm... Maybe I'll leave that a mystery...

                Judge from my avatar though, I grew up watching that cartoon.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by MrFreckle View Post
                  Hmm... Maybe I'll leave that a mystery...

                  Judge from my avatar though, I grew up watching that cartoon.
                  Argh! That'll teach me for putting down two numbers

                  And either way I'm not old enough to know what cartoon that even is.
                  Donít be afraid! Itís simple math. Block of cheese, plus tortillas, plus heat, equals melted goodness and the key to discovering Truth. ... Substitute your brain and The Oracle where appropriate.
                  -- Lucious Aldin

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Opal Monkey View Post
                    Argh! That'll teach me for putting down two numbers

                    And either way I'm not old enough to know what cartoon that even is.
                    Doug is the cartoon (really late answer by me sorry).

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      So you're the same age as me. I remember Doug fondly
                      AMD Phenom X4 975 3.6//ASUS M3A78-T//8GB DDR2-1066 RAM//GTX 660//Asus Xonar D2X//Crucial C300 64GB SSD//Windows 7 x64//Alpha Tester

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Kirii View Post
                        So you're the same age as me. I remember Doug fondly
                        Ha! Thanks for confirming your age and not revealing mine to anyone unfamiliar with Doug, Doug Funnie that is.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by MrFreckle View Post
                          Doug is the cartoon (really late answer by me sorry).
                          Ah, okay. Good thing the interwebs keeps track of all these things

                          Hmm... So you're not much older than I am, as it turns out.
                          Donít be afraid! Itís simple math. Block of cheese, plus tortillas, plus heat, equals melted goodness and the key to discovering Truth. ... Substitute your brain and The Oracle where appropriate.
                          -- Lucious Aldin

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by MrFreckle View Post
                            Ha! Thanks for confirming your age and not revealing mine to anyone unfamiliar with Doug, Doug Funnie that is.
                            Oh wow, you just brought me back to my childhood...I forgot about that show. Which mean's we're the same age as well...

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X