X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, my dad has done that too. Poured kerosine onto an already burning flame...if anyone knows what happens when you do this, you can imagine what occured lmao..

Some people I guess aren't born with a logic chip. Er, not chip...ahhh.

Comment

I'm one of those people that are sensitive to sex & violence. I'm fine with either if they are separate but put them together and then it becomes creepy, in my opinion.
      Proud Member of the Patriotic Grim Dawn Criticism Club

Comment

Just to be clear, we have blood and gibs, so we'll probably end up with a mature rating. We're just making the game the way we see fit and not going for any particular rating.

Comment

I am hoping this game has more blood than a bad samurai movie. Remember all bad guys have hundreds of gallons of blood and its at 10,000psi.
          Oppa is Gangnam style!
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0

Comment

I would prefer any censor rating to be placed on the back of the package and in normal or fine print. There if you feel you need it. I dont want it spashed on screen as a constant reminder of someone else's supposed necessity.

The so-called offense is in the mind of the beholder -- and I have had enough of that.

There seems to be a misrepresentation of what is the subject and object -- and likely the verb as well.

Motto of today: offense is the best offense.

Comment

lol if you act like you do because of video games then your just a plain retard. IM GONNA GO PUSH THAT GUY INTO A TRAIN BECAUSE WHEN YOU DO IT IN GTA4 ITS FUNNY! to me violence and gore in games has no effect on me. ooooh fake blood?
              legendary fan

it is better to die for the emperor then to live for your self.

Comment

Originally posted by myrmidon
                lol if you act like you do because of video games then your just a plain retard. IM GONNA GO PUSH THAT GUY INTO A TRAIN BECAUSE WHEN YOU DO IT IN GTA4 ITS FUNNY! to me violence and gore in games has no effect on me. ooooh fake blood?
                Scarily, someone, somewhere out there really does think that kind of stuff.

Me? I play a game where i butcher everything with a pule (or without in some cases) shower the room with gore and body parts and I laugh. I get asked to wring a rabbits neck (feral not pet) and I go squeemish all over.
                High Priestess of The Cult of Crate

Legendary Supporter upgraded to Boxed Deluxe Edition
                I play for grass of course!

Comment

i would never hurt an animal
                  legendary fan

Comment

I live out in the country and one of my cats has a habbit of catching the young feral bucks (they are a pest and a plague here in Australia os i don't much care that my pet is out killing things) he usualy brings them home alive and with thier backs broken so we have to wring thier necks just to put them out of thier misery.

Let them live in fear and pain for who knows how many hours or kill them quick?

Comment

Dude, how big is your cat?

Comment

a pet lion much? seirously one big cat
                        legendary fan

Comment

Rabbits, not deer. Young male rabbits are called bucks. And Simba was a standared ginger-white longhaired tomcat. who couldn't catch a mouse or a bird to save his life, got the absolute snot kicked out of him by anything he fought and yet, could catch rabbits. He's a wierd cat.

Comment

Bucks? Or ducks? I don't see a cat killing a buck. XD

EDIT: I see, buck rabbits... ohhh

Comment

Oh man, can you change it back to being male deer bucks? I was enjoying the discussion about the deer hunting house cat.

Comment

i still dont see a house cat killing a rabbit arent rabits supposed to hear good and run fast?
                                legendary fan

Comment

Working...
                                X