X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scrapbook

Hi! A week ago I was playing Lilith mod for TQ and there were parts where I was scribing some notes in a .txt on my PC, like places to come back, sidequest that I skipped, things to do after I finish something, etc.

It would be nice if the game had a page for us to write things instead of going to external programs or even a real paper.

I think this idea is very simple to implement and at the same time, very helpful. (like the clock in TQ)

Hm, sounds more like a thing for hardcore rpgs aka Baldur's Gate to me...or maybe it just reveals flaws in Lilith's quest description/system (no offense to the maker)?

I think if the quests in GD are made correctly, which I believe they are, you would not need it.

It might not be that simple as you think, they would have to make some art for the book, a saving system that would work all the time user presses the save note button, etc. This would also result in more "unnecessary" work/money spent, delaying other more important aspects of the game.

Sounds good, do not get me wrong, but I am not sure if it was good for GD..
    --TQ:IT Death Effects Mod maker (DEM), Former ASYLUMSMOD, Masteries & Krater(alpha) Tester, Masteries Calculator maker--

Thorough GD info here: www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?p=71628&postcount=1

Best music label of all times: www.g7welcomingcommittee.com/

"Boxed Deluxe Edition" support

Comment

i like it better without an absurd amount of backtracking. it just kills me running from plains of judgement to complete the quest of the Inside source. thus no need of a scrapbook imo. but the clock, just awesome!

Comment

Working...
      X