X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whilst on the subject of pistols, will it be possible to duel wield a pistol with a sword/dagger?

Comment

Based on that picture, most likely we will have that.

Comment

Originally posted by alexei View Post
        Based on that picture, most likely we will have that.
        Yes, I also hope there'll be a reason to wield a pistol and sword other than just looking cool.

Comment

Like I said before, I totally don't want it to become like TL. I prefer to have higher DPS and I always play offensive, but dual-wield sword-gun in TL lower my DPS. Better only wield sword in TL. But that just me, I don't know how others think.

Comment

Or or or... a GUNBLADE! A La FF8. Mmmmm, free criticals..
            It may also be surprising to know that some players prefer different play-styles.
            It is not censorship, it is called Whack a mole.
            I guess it only makes sense for Ghosts'n Goblins to go online. I mean, online is the current realm of people running around in their underwear, and Ghosts'n Goblins pretty much invented running around in your underwear.

Comment

Moar paweful wepans - moar reloud.
              Today is a good day!

Comment

This is a bit off topic but will there be fist weapon like katar? If we referring the lore to Victorian age, most likely it will be in Europe (although it is completely not related). As far as I know katar belong to Indian tribe. And if katar is grouped as dagger, here is an interesting list of dagger Look at all the classic dagger. Cool. jambiya and kukri..

Comment

Originally posted by Malpheas View Post
                  Or or or... a GUNBLADE! A La FF8. Mmmmm, free criticals..
                  Well, I've never heard of any historical gunblades, but there's that neat weapon, once used by 'marines'...

That's what I've found in the Internet. I remember that weapon from my visit, long time ago, in the Polish Army Museum. There were more of them there

EDIT: I did not hear, but I've found. There were some - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pistol_sword
                  Last edited by andreyy; 02-10-2010, 06:08 PM.

Comment

Didn't actually read all 4 pages of the thread, but having to manually reload, or reload at all, ever, in Diablo Clones has always seemed weird to me. Torchlight I know is one game that doesn't have it, and it felt perfectly fine to me.

Dungeon Defenders has it and it seems weird. Mainly because the bow has no reload, which, to be realistic, should. Either all ranged weapons need reloading (which seems like it would make it a huge hassle to play ranged) or they all need to have no reloads outside of whatever you're waiting on between attacks.

Comment

You should be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by eisprinzessin View Post
                        Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                        X