Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Idea] Ghost town

Hey guys,

I was just thinking...

Do you remember the Ghost Town in Rage (last fps from ID Soft)?

What do you think about it being in Grim Dawn? Would it be good to arrive to some town that would be totally devasted and at first glance deserted, inhabited only by some creepy monsters? ...and maybe some lore stuff of what happened there? I can imagine it being VERY scary, with lots of creepy ambient sounds, monster ambushes, dark places and maybe some survivors/adapted people?

A quest maybe?

Cheers,

i.n.s.a.n.e
    --TQ:IT Death Effects Mod maker (DEM), Former ASYLUMSMOD, Masteries & Krater(alpha) Tester, Masteries Calculator maker--

Thorough GD info here: www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?p=71628&postcount=1

Best music label of all times: www.g7welcomingcommittee.com/

"Boxed Deluxe Edition" support

I think that's the plan for any site - apart from those sancturies secured by the survivors of Cairn. In addition the countryside will be infected likewise. Sorry, didn't play Rage - is there anything special about that Ghost Town?

Comment

Originally posted by eisprinzessin View Post
      I think that's the plan for any site - apart from those sancturies secured by the survivors of Cairn. In addition the countryside will be infected likewise. Sorry, didn't play Rage - is there anything special about that Ghost Town?
      =)

"Any sites" you mentioned - these all will be kinda small I guess, a house or two, a farm. At least from what was serves us on screenshots till now.

I mean pretty large town with lots of buildings, streets, etc. far from the survivors' towns, veiled by some legends. Something that would breathe with the old age and would be built in that fashion, though dilapidated by age.

I thought this could be awesome, bearing in mind the new buildings system medierra introduced a month back.
      --TQ:IT Death Effects Mod maker (DEM), Former ASYLUMSMOD, Masteries & Krater(alpha) Tester, Masteries Calculator maker--

Thorough GD info here: www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?p=71628&postcount=1

Best music label of all times: www.g7welcomingcommittee.com/

"Boxed Deluxe Edition" support

Comment

a big town will come with the later installments ... stay tuned

Comment

Working...
        X