X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Secondary Weapons on the Back

THIS seems like a very optional improvement for GD.
    I wonder if crate can make something like this.

When Secondary Swap Weapons is filled either with a bow, or spear and shield.
    it really did take place hanging on the back of the character, carrying the Weapons.

simple idea though, but brings more realistic to GD.
    Playing TQ since 2006
    Currently Playing TQIT Char: Alyssea lvl 51 Assasin, Gusserus lvl 46 Templar, Tarasynora lvl 18 Avenger.

Computer Specs: Intel Core i5-3610 | Nvidia Geforce 630M 2 GB | RAM 4 GB | 640 GB HDD

I like it, not necessary, but I like it.

Comment

+1 I love the idea, I wish that it was in TQ, and GD, unfortunately, and I really hope I'm wrong I suspect that Create won't have the resources to add this to start off with, Chances are that they would have to add in extra animations or it would limit some of the freedom they have, trying to avoid real bad cilping issues with the weapons, amour and terrain.
      I would love to see a sheathed sword and shield on my heroes back while carrying an awesome musket however.

Comment

I suggested this too, ages ago. Part of another thread though.

Anyway, I'm all for this. The character doesn't need to have animated switches. He can just insta switch, like usual. You'd start to think about having different places for different weapons though. Pistols in side pockets, swords and shields on back, knives near boots?
        It can cause clipping issues though.
        Last edited by eisprinzessin; 03-30-2012, 08:18 PM. Reason: fixed URL

Comment

agree! different placements would be a great detail to include.

i love character customization and showing off my lootz, so clipping issues wouldn't bother me in the least if it meant being able to see my secondary weapons.

forgive me if this is in another thread, but is there any talk of switching equipment sets as well as weapons? i would be all for that.
          XBL Gamertag: TheDukeOfBeef
          ---------------------------
          i welcome the zombie apocalypse

Comment

I'm glad everyone is agreed. we just wait for crate to have confirmation on this idea. but if this rly burdens their time, just dispose this, because this is fully-optional.

Ya, that is what I meant.
            doesn't have to have an animation while swapping, just instant-switch like usual..
            different placements? yeah, I though that one would be cool too.
            btw most of the games I played have some clipping issues, so it really does not bothers me.
            Playing TQ since 2006
            Currently Playing TQIT Char: Alyssea lvl 51 Assasin, Gusserus lvl 46 Templar, Tarasynora lvl 18 Avenger.

Computer Specs: Intel Core i5-3610 | Nvidia Geforce 630M 2 GB | RAM 4 GB | 640 GB HDD

Comment

would be a nice idea if possible, but yeah its down to the devs to know if they have the time to really add this, but I support it if going to happen
              Legendary key holder since 20/12/2010

Co-op Digital Deluxe Bundle supporter I hope GD is a success

Comment

Working...
              X