X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe they will add them in an artistic/stats way though (like what Asylum mentions) where they could have a blade on a rifle and it would increase physical dmg for skills like butt stroke/ect.
    I just got an idea - make buttstroking a special skill provided by every gun-type weapon. If it has no blade on it, then it's just a normal buttstroke. But if it is a "gunblade", have it provide a different buttstroke, like a piercing bayonet slash or something, and each gun along the way provides a greater base damage for said skill. Eg. Area 1, Rusty Gunblade provides +10% buttstroke damage, buttstroking causes knockback and has the "gunblade stroke" that deals 20-30 physical damage (25% converted to piercing), while a regular gun provides +10% buttstroke damage, knock back, and the regular buttstroke deals 10-20 damage. Area 2, Polished Gunblade provides +20% buttstroke damage, knockback and 30-40 damage(25% piercing), regular gun provides +20% buttstroke damage, knockback, and 15-30.

Of course, you can pickup special buttstroking gear too. Affixes that provide extra buttstroke damage/effects, such as "Concussive Polished Gunblade of Iron", Concussive adds 25% chance of a 3 second stun when you use buttstroke, and Iron adds flat damage to the buttstroke.

Lol, getting carried away here. :P

Comment

Gunblades are srs buzznes!!!!!
      "It may take centuries to rise but once the Ice starts moving even mountains will yield."
      - Armant, Prophet of the Northern Empire

"Buying things enhances my gaming experience."

Comment

Maybe its a gun that shoots blades!

Comment

Originally posted by Renevent View Post

Maybe they will add them in an artistic/stats way though (like what Asylum mentions) where they could have a blade on a rifle and it would increase physical dmg for skills like butt stroke/ect.
          I'm fine with that.

Comment

jup. Just put it in!
            "It may take centuries to rise but once the Ice starts moving even mountains will yield."
            - Armant, Prophet of the Northern Empire

"Buying things enhances my gaming experience."

Comment

Working...
            X